Discover some activities, places to discover on the Emerald Coast near Dinard, Saint Malo and Saint-Lunaire.
- Bikes available for long walks.
- Initiation to sailing with the Saint Lunaire Yacht Club
- Introduction to surfing, longboard and paddle.
- Golf (individual course) at the Dinard Golf Club created in 1887
- Proposed several hiking trails thanks to its preserved heritage following the GR 34, former roads of the customs officers.
- Tennis club of Saint Lunaire
- Introduction to horseback riding at the Ecuries de Saint Lunaire.
- Loin Coat.
- Fly over the coast for 20 minutes by plane.
- Grand Aquarium of Saint Malo
- Massages on reservation.
- Visits to various museums and castles in the vicinity of Saint Malo.
- Possibility of strolls and discoveries of the islands by boat
- For more information on Tourism in Ille-et-Vilaine, you can consult the website of the departmental committee of tourism, the site of the Mont-Saint-Michel Bay or on the websites of the offices Of tourism: Dinard Tourist OfficeTourist Office of the Bay of Mont St Michel Dol-de-Bretagne
Saint-Malo Tourist Office
Cancale Tourist Office
Saint-Lunaire Tourist Office
Fréhel Tourist Office
Dinan Tourist Office